Artist Statement

My paintings celebrate the ordinary and the commonplace; an abandoned house, the detritus of nature and the elements of everyday life. They create an appreciation of texture and a delight in color. They are memories made visible.

INTERESTED IN NEW POSTINGS? Subscribe here. Thank you.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Back on Blogspot again

   It has been close to two years since I last posted and much has happened since that time.  I will not recount all but it has been an exciting time.  Where to start?  Perhaps will a photo of my most recent painting.  It is in oil and hopefully reflects a new way of exploring the possibilities of the medium.  I have also created a website which is in its infancy.  Your comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.  It is kclarkart.com

Church Interior - Civita Castellana, Italy
12-6-2014

No comments: