Artist Statement

My paintings celebrate the ordinary and the commonplace; an abandoned house, the detritus of nature and the elements of everyday life. They create an appreciation of texture and a delight in color. They are memories made visible.

INTERESTED IN NEW POSTINGS? Subscribe here. Thank you.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year and New Intentions

 
Some folks have mentioned that they have missed my blog.  Who would have thought?  So here is a collection of some of my most recent work.  I have been having lots of fun focusing on French subjects in preparation for a show in February in Yarmouth, Maine.  There are lots of different shapes and sizes.  Hopefully, I will not be so lazy in my attempts to communicate to the larger world.  Happy New Year.

No comments: